19.1. Chapter 19 provides a summary of good practices in quality management and quality reporting (section A); an overview of basic concepts and definitions used in quality management (section B); a description of quality assurance frameworks (section C); good practices in quality measurement and reporting (section D); and country practices (section E). The quality management issues pertinent to managing statistical systems and institutional environments were covered in chapters 1 through 3. The dissemination of information on quality management and statistical output is further dealt with in chapter 20.
- A. Summary of good practices (Chapter 19)
- B. Quality management: an overview of basic concepts
- C. Focusing on quality assurance
- D. Quality measurement and reporting
- E. Country experiences (Chapter 19)